We’re ready to raise a glass to our successes and lessons from 2018—while looking forward to an even more successful and promising year in 2019!
As we count down the final hours of the year, and prepare watch the ball drop, it’s time to think about all the ways we’re going to stay on the ball when it comes to our goals and this year’s plans for professional success.
For app developers, it’s always about looking ahead. And the best way to predict the future of your app is to learn what real users think about and experience with your app through exhaustive, customized, advance testing. With Eyece, it’s all within reach.
The fact that you’re reading this is already a positive sign that you’re on the right track to resounding rewards in 2019.
After midnight, here’s the next countdown to get excited about:
10. Sign up with Eyece. It all begins by creating your account—it’s free, with no contracts, to join!
9. Set up your account. Although you won’t be charged up-front, you can create your profile and upload payment information to help expedite checkout at a later date.
8. Explore our proprietary platform. We know you’ll quickly see how Eyece stands out from other, less comprehensive testing platforms, with a sleek interface and easy-to-understand process for engaging real users and keeping track of your tests.
7. Reach out with any questions. If at any point you have thoughts or questions before getting started, you can easily Contact Us and we’ll get back to you ASAP to ensure you’re making the most of Eyece.
6. Design your tests. Choose the appropriate options from a list of customizable categories. Eyece is unique because it accommodates a wide range of testing types—catering to criteria that only you and your team could have anticipated—because we know that cookie-cutter, boilerplate testing is an outdated way of thinking in 2019. Every app is unique.
5. Choose Domain Experts. Eyece can help you specifically select the people with experience that match your field—like music, gaming, finance, etc.—or can even help you discover what kind of person, in which locations around the globe, are going to be your biggest fans.
4. Determine device types. User profiles let you see what kind of smart devices your potential testers own. You can see what the brand, version, and the operating system they use and are familiar with.
3. Run custom tests. Whether it’s individual or group testing, you can have one trial type going at a time or several test cases going simultaneously—which is especially great if your company is at the app-testing stage with multiple products.
2. Pay when satisfied. We guarantee results by ensuring you’re happy before you pay a cent. Your results will always be in service of promotional marketability and profitable success.
1. LAUNCH! Whether you’re releasing a new product or improving a former version with data-based insights and advanced features, you’ll be prepared to engage a wide base of users with clean, bug-free functionality and an engaging, intuitive user interface.
Eyece is dedicated to expanding its user base and connecting even more app developers with the tools that will help them boost their projects to the next level, or reach new markets, or even successfully launch—all of which we’re confident you can achieve in the months ahead. We can’t wait to see what our talented teams can accomplish by working together—but we know it’s going to be spectacular.
Happy New Year! We look forward to being part of your success story in 2019.
#apptesters #smartdevicetesting #domainexpert #appdeveloper #apptestingplatform