Eyece is an app-testing platform that was created by developers, for developers.
That’s how you know that we had your exact needs in mind when creating it.
Here are a few of the other ways that you can tell:
1. We start with passion. Before Eyece ever arrived on the scene, our parent company (BigLynx, Inc.) was already dedicated to finding ways to innovate beyond existing technology in order to improve personal connectivity while making life easier and more efficient. We brought this vision and mission to Eyece.
2. “DIFY” means it’s all about you. Our “Do It For You” plan means that we think about you first – and then along every step of our process. Even if we don’t know you personally yet, we’ve been in your shoes. It’s easy to think about what we’d like to see and how we’d like to be treated, and then we make our choices based on this philosophy.
3. We’re focused on growth. For some companies, growth just means making more money or finding more success – which is very self-centered. But with Eyece, growth means expanding our network of Domain Experts. For you, that means a wider and more diverse network against which to test your apps.
4. Innovation comes first. We aren’t simply satisfied with the status quo. We’re intent on pushing the envelope so that the world is better off, each time people encounter one of our products. We believe, at our heart, that innovation is fundamental to a functioning and progressive society – and we would never deliver anything less.
5. It starts at home. Culture is important, and that starts with our team at BigLynx. The people who work on our innovative app-testing platform are part of a warm and well-connected community, and we want to deliver the same sense of culture and connectivity to both the Developers and the Domain Experts who meet up to help perfect new apps through Eyece.
These are just a few of the ways you can tell that Eyece isn’t like all the others. Our priorities are centered on the real people who are going to be using our tools, as well as the greater goal of making the world a better place.
We hope you’ll join us on our journey.